We’re currently looking for one or two passionate and creative interns to join the ELCO team. If you’re into the Colorado electronic music scene and are looking to get your foot in the door in the music, journalism, or marketing industry, this could be a great opportunity for you. A little bit of social media and writing experience is preferred, but the main qualifications are that you’re a hard worker, passionate about the scene, and can dedicate up to 20 hours a week. Preferably, this will be divided into two internships; one focusing on the blog, the other on social media. However, if the right candidate’s schedule allows, it could be consolidated into one position. These internships will be unpaid, however joining the team will grant you access to free shows in Colorado and could be a great resumé builder. If you’re interested, find out more below and email your resumé to email@example.com. Thanks!
Digital Marketing Internship(s)
- Consistently keeping our events calendar complete and up-to-date.
- Publishing press releases and relevant news to the blog.
- Publishing and managing advertisements.
- Day to day management of ELCO social media channels.
- Using ELCO’s social channels as a conduit to selling tickets through our affiliated shows.
- Finding creative/engaging content to be shared on ELCO’s social channels that will increase our social media following and drive traffic to the ELCO blog
- Strong writing/grammar/spelling skills
- Studying or interested in a career in the music industry, business, marketing, PR, communication, or something similar
- Students looking for internship credit for school are preferred but not required
- Passionate about electronic music, Colorado, and especially the Colorado electronic music scene
- Able to commit a total of 15 hours per week.
- Strong ability/discipline to get work done on your own, but also work well in a team environment
- A strong work ethic
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to work on a schedule and execute tasks with deadlines
- Strong time-management skills
We’re also currently hiring for photographers and writers. Find out more info here.